Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

1. I try to get pics that match your bubbly enthusiasm for all things duck, JB...

2. Yes, he is very soft and warm in my hand... he's the most chilled out little drake I've ever raised... comes running up to me just to sit in my hand and give nibbles like crazy...

3. Unfortunately, living on a hill, there is very little flat spots... this leads to many the Call of 'Duckling Down!' due to short legs, small webs, round bodies and youngster enthusiasm... I was taking pics when I heard the Call and as I leaned over she stopped waving her webs and just looked at me like 'It's one of those days, isn't it?'... I couldn't resist the quick pic snap before turning her over and giving snuggles...

Soft serve duck indeed...
gig.gif

gig.gif

That is too sweet, buff... the young snowy drake in my hand is the sweetest boy... he'd sure make a nice match for your Isis...
big_smile.png
Thank you, RavynFallen. You have an amazing way of finding those pics that hook me hard.

Aw, he's soft and warm. Doesn't it overwhelm you having him spilling over in your hand because he's so cute and sweet? I'd stare at him and marvel at what and who he is.

Oh, precious little tumbler of oops down the hill as she lands on her back and just looks up at you and she's all soft and cute and I would love to pick her up and cuddle her like the baby she is. A sweet little burd that is a Call duck or in other words, a miniature duck. With extremely cute features I may add in case nobody knew. I am a duck scientist after all.

Thank you for answering my questions. They were serious ones. And I needed to know.

*Sighhhh*
love.gif

Yes. Burd on floor is sweet and very...... Very...... Ach! I have no wurds for Burd in this advanced stage of Koot!!
*Fizzz boom SPLAT*

BURD
love.gif

Her flotation device fits oh-so-perfect in your hand! These birbs are meant to be in a hand, I just kno it. It is meant to be.

How'd ya get her on her back??? Burd on top of water resistant fluff back with Webs sticking out of floaty burd. Everything goes together in a perfect way that accents the attitude of Dux perfect. I think I'm gonna die from CALL BURD overdose.
love.gif
Yes, in one's hand for sure because to truly bond with said CALL BURD, you must hold. Hold and let the love overwhelm you with their softness and warmth. They are smaller creatures of Burb Duck and marvelous in their kootness, perfect webs, personalities, sweet faces, "water resistant fluff back" and wings which makes them burbs and the webs make them ducks so they are both. Duck + Burd = LOVE.

Thank you, RavynFallen.  You have an amazing way of finding those pics that hook me hard.  

Aw, he's soft and warm.  Doesn't it overwhelm you having him spilling over in your hand because he's so cute and sweet?  I'd stare at him and marvel at what and who he is.  

Oh, precious little tumbler of oops down the hill as she lands on her back and just looks up at you and she's all soft and cute and I would love to pick her up and cuddle her like the baby she is.  A sweet little burd that is a Call duck or in other words, a miniature duck.  With extremely cute features I may add in case nobody knew.  I am a duck scientist after all.

Thank you for answering my questions.  They were serious ones.  And I needed to know.

Yes, it's marvelous every time I hold him... so very soft and warm... and it is very deeply touching the absolute trust and affection he shows me... very humbling...

Of course I have to answer your questions... such serious questions need my full and undivided attention for a complete answer, thus why sometimes I must needs wait til I have such time to give full answers to the duck scientest extraordinaire... :)

We are too, hon! :thumbsup
Now you know you're stuck with having to update here, right? :D

Speaking of... @RubyNala97 hasn't updated lately...... :plbb

:lau :lau :lau
I'm always here when it updates to look it your georgeous flock anyways! Poor Ruby's spring time burb count is looking like mine, plus she has her little boys? Cut her some slack :gig

:lau :lau :lau
I'm always here when it updates to look it your georgeous flock anyways! Poor Ruby's spring time burb count is looking like mine, plus she has her little boys? Cut her some slack :gig

I know, I know... and she's got more eggs going, lol... I just think it's funny how I didn't hatch many blue bibbed at first, then the last few sets I got a bunch... and every batch of eggs I sent out a blue bibbed was first, lol...

Seriously good blue bibbed genetics going on there, I think.

Thanks, Friday... the boys are coming out gorgeous, but a bit on the large side... gotta decide what I'm gonna do, but had a thought today... I got a trio of black bibbed as well... think I might keep him as the drake and just put the blue bibbed girls with him... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom