Re: WELP being backed up...

chirpchirp

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
Michigan
hi, i placed an order (much to my dismay) after reading the post about Welp being backed up in orders posted from the other day. i was wondering if anyone else is/has had problems getting their chicks. i am so excited to get them, i don't want to wait so long! if anyone has any info it would be appreciated. thanks!

Mine were sent out the day they were scheduled for. Why they too so long in the mail I do not know...
sad.png

My replacements are coming in 2 weeks.

I had Brian in customer service help me when I ordered back in January. He was very understanding of all my newbie questions and never rushed me. I probably talked to him 5 times before actually ordering. Great customer service there. I would say call and find out and ask for Brian if you can.

I know this time of year a lot of the hatcheries are sold out. If one hatch has problems it can impact how the orders are filled. Good luck, I don't envy you the anxiety. It was hard waiting the month for my shipment.

I was supposed to get my order today. Nothing as of yet. I hadn't heard of a back up, I will have to check that thread out.
This was my first time ordering from them.

Well, I got an e-mail reply from them. Mine were shipped, should be here tomorrow. Fingers crossed they are all ok. I have never had a two day shippment before.
fl.gif

I sure hope they do come that fast. Mine were 5 days then 4 days.....
sad.png

I have replacements shipping Monday. I will not be ordering again......

I do have the grow-gel on hand.

Well, I am afraid I am going to get a box of dead chicks at this point. If they get here at all. The post office always calls me before 6:00 when my chicks arrive.
I have never had a problem with Ideal. Always here the next day from shipping date, all alive. I don't know why I tried another company.

I got a little worried also here lately. Had an order that shipped last Saturday and didn't arrive to Tuesday. That was four days. However, none where dead all alive and seemed healthy. Just had one die unexpectedly last night in the brooder, but that could have just been nature taking it's course. All the rest seem in great shape. I didn't order from Welp though - McMurray

Back
Top Bottom