Really creepy reacurring dream!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by DancesWithWolves, Jan 21, 2010.

1. DancesWithWolves

DancesWithWolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    I keep having this really creepy reacurring dream.........Its starts like this, I am in florida but yelwostone national park is in florida it explodes and all thats left is my entire family (i mean all my cousins and aunts and etc etc etc..) and we're are standing in whats left of yelowstone (it looks like a dessert). then the ground starts to crack and this large hand (about the size of a mans hand) comes out of the ground.. and then the body comes and this things skin is sewn together with metal stiches (it has white skin) and in some places it has no skin so u can see inside it and its just black and empty. when it turns towards us we see that it only has one red glowing eye and the other eye is just a black pit and its teeth are really long (like 2 inches) and it has fangs!!! it comes and eats all my whole family and I'm the only one left so I run away and it starts chasing me and like in 2 seconds I'm in wisconsin (i have no idea how i ran so fast) and I run on my dads ATV trails and I keep telling myself don't trip and I'm on the stretch of trail were u come to the pine forest (and for some reason in my dream the pine forest is the only saafe plays) and I trip on a rock. the creature is right there and is standing over me. (it is really tall) it bends down and rite as its going to bite me I scream and wake up.................................... [​IMG] I hate this dream its really creeping me out

[​IMG]

added a pic of a drawing i did of it

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  2. Whitehouse Quail

Whitehouse Quail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    Michigan
    Is the exploding yellowstone from the super-volcano under it?

3. DancesWithWolves

Nov 14, 2009
    I have no idea lol its just there and then gone lol

4. DancesWithWolves

Nov 14, 2009
    please help!!!!!

5. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    [​IMG] I hate nightmares.

6. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    Do you take any medications? (If so, discuss w/physician.. some meds can make you have crazy dreams)
    What are you filling your mind with? (Garbage in .. garbage out) .. try changing what goes in just before bed time.

I know you've relayed before that you have anxiety issues, and fear death/end of world, etc. I think you are a teenager, right? some of this could be normal.

Try not to obsess over it.. ultimately, they are just dreams ..

But with all that said .. [​IMG] Nightmares can stink!

and -- for Goodness sake -- QUIT DANCING WITH WOLVES ... [​IMG] just kidding!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  7. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    i actually had a very very bad dream last night, that in fact my family in I died in. I could start to see bits and pieces of heaven. Then I woke up.

Have you checked a dream website??? If you look up some of the things in your dreams it can help you understand why you are having them...

try this

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

8. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    Honey, it sounds like you're having some anxiety issues. [​IMG] Didn't you just post your fears about the end-of-the-world? The only way to make this fear and anxiety go away completely is to see a doctor and/or counseler. There's no shame in it and you'll feel a lot better about your world.

[​IMG]

9. the Pollo Loco

the Pollo Loco Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2009
    Santa Cruz,CA
    quit eating pizza late at night!!!! [​IMG]!

10. danielle82

danielle82 A Good Egg

Apr 27, 2009
    Tonasket Wa
    Quote:Yes, I remember that thread. I would say your fears are now encroaching on your sleep. Ive had panicky re-accuring dreams too, and they do not leave you rested at all. I think you should talk to your Mom about seeing a counselor. Even just having someone teach you some calm-down techniques is great. When stress gets bad it starts to manifest itself in all sorts of ways. A friend of mine went through a bad divorce and started having anxiety attacksduring the day, she ignored them and eventually started having welt-like bumps pop ouyt on her body. That was enough to make her seek help, and she now has some good tools to help deal with stress. I know you are not going through a divorce ( I was just using that as an example) but stress is still stress no matter what causes it. and just cause you feel that it may not be a valid fear, does not mean its not. What you feel is very real, and clearly it is affecting you...its popping up when you are sleeping. You sound like a very smart young person, and frankly I don't think you should have to worry about the end of the world, thats a lot for one set of shoulders to bear [​IMG] Talk to your Mom, or your pastor, or your school counslor, or ask them to set up an appointment with someone who you feel more comfortable talking to. You really dont need to go through this, life has enough struggles without adding all that extra on it. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by