Really creepy reacurring dream!!!!!

when I was a little girl (4) I had a dream that my entire family on my moms side got posessed by the devil... and whats really creepy is it kinda came true (in a way). when I was 6 my grandma got cancer... I guess u could say she kinda went crazy and my moms side of the family was affected so badly... and my granma started saying she didnt want to see us anymore(me and my mom) and all my moms family (besides her) started saying the same thing like they were a gang or some thing try to beat up my mom....when my grandma died it took 3 years for the family to start functioning like a family again..... and to this day my mom still dosn't get along with some of her sisters.... so I guess you could say that it kinda is like a prophecie......

and yes I did post that other topic about "the end of the world" *scary music*

I talked to my mom about it and she says the reason I have so much stress is because I read too much (or the wrong kind of books) but in fact when I get really nervous/anxious I read and it makes me forget what I was worried about....then I was banned from reading in my room cuz I was spotted reading all night long......oops lol

what does that explain!!!!!!!!!!!

u know they said nothing about staying up late and reading in the bathroom!!!!!! lol I actually did that

Staying up late at night reading or otherwise will stress your body. Try not to do anything in your room except sleep. Stay out of your room for any length of time until you go to bed....at a DECENT
wink.png
hour! It will stop your dreams from recurring. Try that for a week, it almost ALWAYS works!!

I don't think I could go without reading for a day let alone a week!!!!!!! its like if u tried to stop my mom from smoking its just not that easy!

Back
Top Bottom