Really FAT ducks!!!

Quote:
Yeah, that's a bummer. But, one day, you'll be on your own.
smile.png

Quote:
so you don't believe in killing roaches, or lice, or anything? they are poor defenseless animals.

AGREED!!

Thats my issue with this arguement. I have nothing against people being a vegetarian, but pulling the poor defenseless animal bit drives me crazy. I still have a black eye from my duck, and have had stitches from one of them before. Bears are certainly not defenseless(great eating to). Rats and mice...ever been bit or clawed by them?
fish are maybe the only animal I would call defenseless...

I Picked up my ancona drake today and he beat the heck out of my face with his wing. I was mad! he doesnt like me anyway, not sure why though
hit.gif

Ive been bit by a rat! Went in to pick it up to put in the snake cage (my dad bred rats for his 30+ snakes... Hey they gotta eat to!) and it bit me! It hurt! I was mad! They are most deffinetly NOT deffencless!
rant.gif
(will never go near another rat again!) Sure they cant stop us from doing something to them if we REALLY wanted to. But they do have teeth
hide.gif
and they arent afraid to use em!

My ducks are pets as well! HOWEVER! I will raise up a few drakes for my mom for food. She likes roasted ducks. So do I. But I couldnt ever kill it myself!

Last edited:
Quote:
AGREED!!

Thats my issue with this arguement. I have nothing against people being a vegetarian, but pulling the poor defenseless animal bit drives me crazy. I still have a black eye from my duck, and have had stitches from one of them before. Bears are certainly not defenseless(great eating to). Rats and mice...ever been bit or clawed by them?

ooh.. northern pike have a LOT of reported people attacks...

Quote:

lau.gif

Quote:
AGREED!!

x2

I've been attacked by enough roosters, drakes and ganders to know that they are far from defenceless
lol.png

Quote:

lau.gif

OH I forgot them...
funny story time.
I used to have saltwater fish. A 280 gallon tank. I had a thing for poisonous and toxic fish. And I had an idiot husband(now an ex). One night I was at work. He was home alone, had been drinking and likely smoking pot. He thought one of my coral catfish had died, so being the idiot he was, he reached in this tank full of poisonous fish, and grabbed the coral cat by the tale. NOT dead fish whipped around, stinging him on the thumb with its toxic barbs around its mouth.
In 6 months he managed to get pricked by a foxface Lo(rabbit fish), stung by a coral cat and lion fish, and bit by my shark.
The man was a moron

Back
Top Bottom