Received my incubator from customincubators.com!

Has everybody either received refunds or incubators by now? I will probably be updating incubator when I move and this would appear to be an option but only if there are no further customer complaints.

Nice that the Hova Bator egg turners fit in it.

Hope to see pics of your first hatch soon.

I got my refund from E-Bay last Friday! Yea boy am I relieved...

They are currently $275 with free shipping on the customincubators.com website. When I ordered mine, I was able to get it for just bit less.

Yes, I've hatched quite a few paints in my LGs, but not without a lot of stress each time. I monitor my incubator several times a day to make sure that the temperature is ok. I also have to add water to keep the humidity up from 10%, but when the water evaporates the temp spikes, and when I add water, the temp drops. These aren't quick temp changes either. I think my old house is a lot of my issue, because it isn't exactly the most efficient in heating either. If you keep an eye on your bator, I think your hatch will go just fine!
thumbsup.gif
Good luck! I absolutely love paints!

adding warm water should help avoid the drastic temp swings
wink.png

adding warm water should help avoid the drastic temp swings
wink.png

You'd think, but I do add very warm water. As soon as the water cools down, about 15 minutes later it drops the temperature in the incubator, and the temp drop lasts for hours. When I get impatient and move the knob, which I've added a dial to, just a tiny bit, it can cause a spike of 3 degrees. It's just crazy. I've read and used every LG trick out there. I do have successful hatches, but I have to babysit the thing nonstop for 21 days.

Update! Hatched me out a few cochins from shipped eggs in my Custom Incubator.
celebrate.gif
I have more eggs developing in there now. It worked really well in my opinion, only thing I didn't like was it was almost impossible to see in the hatch drawer windows so when I heard lots of ongoing cheeping, I knew it was time to take out my new chicks.
attachment

Shayna got her incubator and I was wondering if anyone else has recieved a completed order from Customincubators.com? My order is over a month old and last I heard there was a fan backorder. I know he is a BYC member and hope that this is legit. he could make a real go of this business through BYCers. If Thomas is out there and sees this, please return my calls and emails. I just want what I payed for.

Shayna got her incubator and I was wondering if anyone else has recieved a completed order from Customincubators.com? My order is over a month old and last I heard there was a fan backorder. I know he is a BYC member and hope that this is legit. he could make a real go of this business through BYCers. If Thomas is out there and sees this, please return my calls and emails. I just want what I payed for.

Sorry to hear this ruralmom. :(

I hope you're able to get the situation resolved. Please keep us updated on whether you receive it and if so, how it works for you.

Since I am not hearing that customincubators.com is fulfilling orders and is not communicating with customers on orders, please use caution if you decide to order. I am not recommending them.

Back
Top Bottom