"Recent Topics" updates too quickly!

LuckysMom

Songster
12 Years
Jun 14, 2007
South Carolina
Has this happened to you? You look at Recent Topics, see a couple interesting messages, and by the time you read the first one and go back to Recent Topics to find the other one it's gone - replaced by new topics. And you're like - but, I was going to read that! Then you can't even remember what it was about. Does this make any sense?
hu.gif

With over 3,000 posts a day, thats going to happen..... (I think that was the last statistic.) If you click "recent topics" and the thread you are looking for is not on the first page anymore, scroll to the second page, then third.. then so on and so on... They are there, they just get bumped down.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just hit my back button to go back to the page i was on, when ive read a couple pages and want to start over i hit recent posts.

Okay, I see that now..If you click on Show Recent Posts at the bottom of the page, it does bring up more than one page of recent topics. Thank You!!
jumpy.gif

This is why I open up interesting links in new tabs, that way I don't lose that index page. Once I'm finished with the tabs, I use the last one open to browse through other messages.

I have noticed this morning between 5:00 am and 8:00 am, I was actually able to keep up with posts, do some laundry, take care of animals, walk away, come back.

But things are speeding up.

Edited to add that is 5:00 - 8:00 am EST.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom