Red crested red polish from Ideal?

chickensinMT

Chirping
12 Years
May 28, 2007
Churchill MT
This breed sounds kind of interesting. I was wondering if any one has a picture of it as an adult? Also would you do the red or a silver polish? I am tied between the two as to which one I want when I order next year.
hu.gif
Just curious what you guys thought. Thanks in advance

i loved the idea,lol i had to order 4 0f them and 21 other chickies i was excited about,lol. they will be shipped in 3 days. i'll keep ya updated on how it turns out and pics of them.

i also got-Porcelain d Uccle, White Crested Blue Polish, White Silkie, Golden Neck d Uccle. out of my eggs i got on eggbid i got 2 w/c blues to gorgous to not have some buddies to go with them,lol. my 2- w/c blacks where breech and died in the eggs.
silkie

oh i missed the question i'd say silver laced over the red but only cause i haven't seen the red yet. for laced ones i'd say buff laced or mottled are the prettiest, with buff being definately my fav.

Last edited:
WOOT!!

I was hoping someone would be lured into buying them and posting pics for us
big_smile.png
I cant wait to see your results. Wonder if its really a stablized line already or if you get sports alot....

Bubba

rotfl, i'm a polishaholic, just can't help it, hehe. i don't know i'm wondering that too. yep the post made me go look and now i got 25 new babies comeing, lmbo. it's my first ideal order so we shall see what i get i'm excited and so are the kid's.

i want to breed them when old enough see how true the babies stay polish and color or what becomes of them as adults and what babies they throw and i have a mix of my own i want to use to make a new kind and color noone i know has yet or working on. i'll keep ya posted with pics as they grow and how the project comes along. hopefully in a few years i'll have an awesome breed and color from them!!
silkie

well, i ordered online and it messed up with an error page and double ordered. i had to call them and fix it they said the order wasn't in the system,lol. so we placed it again and they should be here in the am.

i was worried about the heat the first day but since it has been pooring so i'm hopeing they all make it cause they are comeing from tx to pa. i have babies hatching now, some i have to pick up within the next few days and then these will hopefully be in tomarrow. needless to say i will be camera happy,lol. i just hope with the heat and all the rain they don't end up sick or worse so i'm nervous waiting on them to be here.

i'll let ya know what i think when they get here and take lots of pics of the little cuties.
silkie

sorry i have been swamped with stuff here. they are adorable nothing what i thought!! i love them!!!

i was thinking red like rir red,lol. they look just like a polish with nice big topnots but a cinnamon red fluff and the feathers are comeing in the wings like a pale ginger red/peach? with white and black at tips. i haven't got to take pics yet but will try to tomarrow and upload some.

i am so glad i saw this post as they are cute as a button and i'm very pleased with them! i promise you will not be disapointed if ya order any!! i think i actually like them better than any color polish i have ever had , have or seen,lol. they really are unique and very pretty and i can't wait to see what they grow up to look like. i'll have to take pics as they grow because this is to exciteing to see how they come out.

the w/c blues i got were also beautiful and nice topnots but i must say i think i have a new love for polish, thanks to ya all. i found out when the blues got here that my 2 in the brooder i hatched was a w/c blue and a w/c splash, rotfl i thought i had a black and blue. so my fav is also the splash it is a very pale blue, if ya haven't seen them ya must check that color out also although i don't know where to get chicks for them. i'll post pics of all of them as soon as i can.
silkie

sorry i have been overloaded with a show. i haven't had much time at home this last week,lol. i will try to get pics done tomarrow for you i have to use another comp to upload since my ports are blown.

what color polish do you all raise?
silkie

Back
Top Bottom