Red crested red polish from Ideal?

thank you! you are very welcome. i'll have to take some updated pics of them, they are just adorable,lol. they look so different now that they have almost all their feathers in.

i have one that curles it's neck up under it's chest. i have been giveing it vitamin e drops everyday. when i don't give it to it it can't seem to pick it's head up and shakes like it has a seisure. when i don't pick it up and i have given the e to it i can't tell it from the others and it seams fine i have no idea what is causeing it or what it is called. i'm hopeing it makes it other than that it seams heathy the others are fine. i had one die and they replaced it and i am missing one i think it escaped when i was changeing the bedding out of the brooder box. can't find it anywhere but they are outside so it could be anywhere and haven't heard any cheeping. poor thing i hope we figure out where it went incase a preditor comes and i don't know how it got out either cause i had the top covered with wire. it's the only thing i can figure happened to it so i'm down to 3.

i'm going to order more next spring i really love the color of them and they are very sweet loveing little things. normally my polish have never been like that they are for the most part skiddish or paranoid cause they can't see with the crests. these let me hold and love up and snuggle right back. my blues are doing great also and boy are they gorgous too!!
silkie

Back
Top Bottom