Red golden pheasant cockerel

flyingmonkeypoop

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 30, 2007
Deer Park Washington
I have an extra red golden pheasant cockerel for sale. He is about 4-5 months old and his name is Hank. He is calm and makes lots of chirps. I am selling him because I dont have a hen for him and I dont want to snap his neck. I would like to gt $15 for him but will consider a reasonable offer.
I am in Northeastern Washington and I can ship. Buyer will drop ship a box and pay for shipping. For shipping price examples we shipped a rooster off to Maine that was about 4 lbs and shipping was $44, we shipped another bird to GA that was about 2 lbs and shipping was $34. I think Hank is about 2 lbs or so.

I will be adding pictures later today.

Seems there is a bunch of extra male red goldens this year.I hatched out 19 of them and 15 were males.Try to grow it until it colors out and then sell him for taxidermy or fly tying.You could get at least 40.00 for him,but he has to be colored out.
In N.H.,Tony.

I know, in all the pheasants there were extra males. I know Jeff Berger hatched many amhearsts and only got a couple females and many many males.
I just sold his fathers brother for taxidermy. The thing about that is that I have to wait for him to color out, then there is the whole pinfeather thing, for the cock that I just sold for taxidermy I had to wait a month for one of his tail feathers to harden. For fly tying what feathers would be useful?

O, ok.
Well here is his picture if anyone is interested.

001-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom