Red Laced Cornish X and project talk (pics p. 8)

Quote:
Where in Oklahoma are you headed to ??, I will have some good stuff by the fall and always have plenty of not good enough to fit in the program birds, you know off color or one thing or another. LOL I cull pretty heavy. What is bringing you to no mans land this year.

Quote:
What kind of crosses did you say your F-4's & F-5's were again Katy ??

ahhh that depends al . . . got any eggs available
wink.png
you know of which I speak . . .
big_smile.png

Quote:
You stinker you, this year all egg's go into the incubator, shoot this is the first I am even getting fertile egg's to hatch and I have been waiting on this for an awfully long time. I applaud your effort though LOL, next year I will be in a better position though.

Quote:
Congrats Katy, just goes to show this boy was no fluke.

44349_chicks_from_katy_011.jpg

He was very active inspite of his size; looked very much like a Freedom Ranger but heavier through the chest..................... probably making him weigh more than the average FR, though I had not weighed him for a long while so can't proove it. I was sorry to loose him to the buffalo gnats.

Quote:
Cari, you should definately not allow that blue/red cockeral to become a breeder in your flock..........................
................................... put him in a box and send him to me.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Cari, you should definately not allow that blue/red cockeral to become a breeder in your flock..........................
................................... put him in a box and send him to me.
tongue.png

Hehehe he's a big beaut! I can't wait to put him over some Freedom Ranger hens and see what we get!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom