Redhen... you are a cheater!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Camelot Farms, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

I sent you 1 book and I got 2 packages today filled with absolutely awesome books.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You rock Wendy!
    Now my only problem is which one to read first!

Thank you so much for enabling my habit. [​IMG]

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Just saw this!!! Sorry! [​IMG]

Hope you like the books! And i have a few more that i'll send ya in a couple of weeks.. Enjoy! [​IMG]
    Also..i am DYING reading the one you sent me! OMG! I just read the chapter about her and her grandpa stealing day old bread....
    I was reading it early this morning and hubby was sleeping and i was trying not to laugh out loud...(you know, when you do that kind of quiet hyena type laugh and snort.. [​IMG] )
    then i couldnt take it anymore and burst out laughing and woke him up... [​IMG] Awesome book! [​IMG] Thanks! [​IMG]

3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Nothing better than a good book- and I do mean one made with paper, not plastic! [​IMG]

4. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    100 percent in agreement!!!![​IMG]

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:yup..i looove to read..
    If your looking for a good book thats going to crack you up i'd suggest the one that Camelot sent me.. The Idiot Girls Action Adventure Club~ by Laurie Notaro [​IMG]

6. Camelot Farms

That book is the only one that I have ever read that literally made me LOL.

I recommend it to anyone who needs a good laugh and doesnt mind laughing about slightly adult topics. Nothing nasty, just...funny. funny. funny.

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Then you have not read Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum books. Those books make me laugh out loud!!! One for the Money, Two for the Dough, Three to Get Deadly, Four to Score, High Five, Hot Six, Seven Up, etc.... I think she is on 14 now.

8. Camelot Farms

Thanks Debi...I'll be looking for them!

9. Junkmanme

Junkmanme Chillin' With My Peeps

One of the "funniest books" that I have read is "The Monkey Wrench Gang" by Edward Abbey.

(It's about some Environmentalists wanting to Blow-up the Glen Canyon Dam.)

Hilarious !!!

-Junkmanme- [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by