Redneck winterizing!

thumbsup.gif
clap.gif
Love it!!!

Love it! I did the same thing about 2 months ago inside my old barn coop, since the boards had large cracks. We put the white inside facing out though, and it has lightened up my dreary old barn. We saved all of our cat, dog, and chicken feed wrappers from Purina because like you, I can just throw them away. Next spring I will take them all down for the breeze needed in summer.

We use our feed bags for all sorts of things - in summer, they are nice and dry when folded up and used for a knee pad while weeding. We cut them open so we can flatten them out and use them in the breeding hutches then throw shavings on top. Easy cleaning!

Nice "tarp" work. If neighbors give u a hard time about colors, yyou could always spraypaint white. In summer use for weed control. Kudos for great recycling. I also use mine for composting.

I thought those bag were supposed to be used for that
lau.gif
I haven't put them up on my new pens, but soon. They are on my other coops that get more wind. The runs we have some Attic Foil that was left over form an installation in the barn and houses. It is very tough too. My only regret with changing feed is that they use paper
he.gif
good thing I saved them all before I found cheaper feed.

Back
Top Bottom