Rehome Rooster STL

DarcyCampbellSTL

In the Brooder
Sep 18, 2021
Hello,

I am heartbroken having to type this but I have 3 silkie chickens and we recently discovered one is a rooster. We were told that he would not crow but that has not been the case and we are not allowed to keep crowing roosters in our location. I am scared of being reported and having to surrender him to animal control or another unreliable source. We are located in University City in St. Louis, MO. He is a 3 month old white Silkie male. I would like to make sure he goes to a good home! Please private message if you are interested in taking him.

Thank you,
Darcy Campbell

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I am heartbroken having to type this but I have 3 silkie chickens and we recently discovered one is a rooster. We were told that he would not crow but that has not been the case and we are not allowed to keep crowing roosters in our location. I am scared of being reported and having to surrender him to animal control or another unreliable source. We are located in University City in St. Louis, MO. He is a 3 month old white Silkie male. I would like to make sure he goes to a good home! Please private message if you are interested in taking him.

Thank you,
Darcy Campbell
If you haven't, join the St Louis Backyard Chickens Facebook group. There are loads of people on it that love to re-home roosters. They've been a super helpful local support group.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom