Rehoming two female ducks

Spiase20

Songster
Nov 30, 2019
Hi,

This is hard for me to write and post. Sometime next year we will be moving to Europe. I am unable to take my two sweet beautiful girls with me. I am starting the search early for a good home for them.

They are four years old and great layers. One is a Cayuga and the other a Grey Indian runner. They have been handled daily, so very sweet and are pet ducks. I even have pet insurance for them so they were seen at the vet yearly and whenever they had bumblefoot in the past.

They have been living in a large coop with a inside pond, and only have been allowed to roam in certain areas outside under my supervision.

I want to find a home were they can continue to live safe and happy lives. I live in SC.

Please message me if interested or know someone.

Thank you.

Oh, I’m sorry you have to give them up to move, I am sure it’s very difficult for you. Sounds like you’ve been the best duck mom you could ever be for them.
You could also post your information on your state thread, and in the rehoming animals thread on here. I hope you find the perfect home for them.

Oh, I’m sorry you have to give them up to move, I am sure it’s very difficult for you. Sounds like you’ve been the best duck mom you could ever be for them.
You could also post your information on your state thread, and in the rehoming animals thread on here. I hope you find the perfect home for them.
Thank you! I will do that.

@WhiteTreeOfGondor lives in SC and may know of someone.
I am in the upstate, but unfortunately I don't know of anyone who keeps ducks specifically as pets. I have a few I need to find homes for also, due to space. I will keep an eye and ear out for any leads for you, though! It's a great idea to start looking early; I hope you can find them the right home.

Carolina Waterfowl Rescue is outside of Charlotte NC [Indian Trail I think]
Hi,

This is hard for me to write and post. Sometime next year we will be moving to Europe. I am unable to take my two sweet beautiful girls with me. I am starting the search early for a good home for them.

They are four years old and great layers. One is a Cayuga and the other a Grey Indian runner. They have been handled daily, so very sweet and are pet ducks. I even have pet insurance for them so they were seen at the vet yearly and whenever they had bumblefoot in the past.

They have been living in a large coop with a inside pond, and only have been allowed to roam in certain areas outside under my supervision.

I want to find a home were they can continue to live safe and happy lives. I live in SC.

Please message me if interested or know someone.

Thank you.

and they are a great group that rescues and takes in waterfowl needing homes.

@Spiase20 where in SC are you? I'm in Western NC.

Back
Top Bottom