Remembering Hawkeye...One Year Later (LONG)

I like the picture of Hawkeye doing the "rooster dance" and the one of him in the garden...

And the one of the girls surrounding the BBQ made me
lau.gif

love.gif
He sounds like SUCH a sweetheart, I'm so sorry you lost him. Lovely memorial though, I'm so glad you saved him and that he got to have a wonderful life! He sure was handsome too!

I saved an animal or two and i gotta tell ya, i really believe they KNOW when theyve been saved and brought into a much better situation, as you did for that rooster. He must have known, and he must have been grateful for you.

hit.gif

I don't know why I read these sorts of posts so early in the morning. But it does clear my sinuses for the rest of the day. What a nice but heart wrenching story. Your birds are so pretty and I saw some things in the pictures....do the cd's hanging in the garden keep them out? (Kinda didn't look like Hawkeye was bothered by it.lol) I need something to keep my FRer's out of the flowers. And was that garlic floating in his water? What does that do? One more thing...all those woods and your birds are FRing....don't you worry about animals? I know those N GA woods have some ornery critters in them!
I lied, ONE more thing....don't ever say "I know people think its crazy for a middle aged woman to grieve over a rooster..."
you know that's not true. At least not here.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

There is just nothing on this earth like a sweet, selfless, trusting and brave roo - they crawl into your heart and never leave.

Hugs, JJ

Back
Top Bottom