Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
Sorry for the silence. I didn't feel well the last few days. I spoke to the doctor, who told me my pancreas looks o.k. and the oncologist, who told me the cancer is stage 4... To quote him "well developed".

He is sounding hopeful about the chemo taking care of it though and told me they are going to scan my head and body again in 2-3 months to see how things are going :fl They are watching my lung as well and we're all hoping that spot will go away soon! I don't want to go for more surgery, which they are considering for that...

While I'm waiting to see where things go, I'm spending time with my beautiful son and trying to stay positive as best I can. I'm in good hands and getting good treatment.

Thank you all again for everything. Love you all :hugs
:hugs:hugs:hugs

Sorry for the silence. I didn't feel well the last few days. I spoke to the doctor, who told me my pancreas looks o.k. and the oncologist, who told me the cancer is stage 4... To quote him "well developed".

He is sounding hopeful about the chemo taking care of it though and told me they are going to scan my head and body again in 2-3 months to see how things are going :fl They are watching my lung as well and we're all hoping that spot will go away soon! I don't want to go for more surgery, which they are considering for that...

While I'm waiting to see where things go, I'm spending time with my beautiful son and trying to stay positive as best I can. I'm in good hands and getting good treatment.

Awww! I love your optimistic attitude :hugs
I'm glad your Son is doing well through this trying time. :hugs
I'm so hopeful and wishing you all the best sumi. :highfive:
Everyday is another day to recovery..:thumbsup

4064436A-72C0-48F1-A8D2-77B92959BA65.gif

We think about you constantly Sumi and pray for your complete recovery! :hugs:love:hugs:love

Back
Top Bottom