Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
Just a general update from here. I'm finally sleeping well! Such a relief, though I may need a few nights of this to finish catching up, I am grateful!

I had my little man home from school today for an appointment and then took him clothes shopping. Exhausting that was, but so much fun too 💕 I'm feeling better today than I did the previous few days and I'm hopeful this will continue.
Good to hear @sumi!
What's next?

Just a general update from here. I'm finally sleeping well! Such a relief, though I may need a few nights of this to finish catching up, I am grateful!

I had my little man home from school today for an appointment and then took him clothes shopping. Exhausting that was, but so much fun too 💕 I'm feeling better today than I did the previous few days and I'm hopeful this will continue.

Being able to sleep helps everything look brighter. Glad you and your son had some fun today :)

@aart I'm going to Dublin next week to go see the main doctor about this. I'm hoping to hear from him what they have in mind for me next. I'm also hoping that they will scan me while I'm there, to see how things are going post treatment :fl

Keep us posted on how things go Sumi...we all care about you :hugs

@aart I'm going to Dublin next week to go see the main doctor about this. I'm hoping to hear from him what they have in mind for me next. I'm also hoping that they will scan me while I'm there, to see how things are going post treatment :fl
Good luck in Dublin Sumi, please keep us updated!! :hugs

Sumi, so good to read updates! Please keep them coming as you can. I know well and first hand that there are days when we know we should check in, but just don't want to. That's okay. We won't panic until it's been an hour since anyone heard from you! ;)

@Meg-in-MT Every so often (when I was still on here) I would go back through Rachel's thread too. Sometimes I needed a giggle. Sometimes I needed a full-on belly laugh. Sometimes I needed a touch of shared faith. And sometimes I needed a good cry and time to rage at the injustice of it all. But mostly I just needed to read the posts of love, encouragement, support, and triumph. We often hear the phrase, "....lost her battle with cancer today." Nope, as far as I'm concerned, she WON her battle with cancer. Victorious! Even though the outcome was not what we wanted, Rachel went on to a second life of peace and comfort, and left her cancer behind, defeated because it couldn't break her. And it dented those of us left behind, but it didn't break us, either! ❤

Sumi, I'm so glad you're sleeping well and having fun with your some. I hope you continue to feel better every single day. As always you two are in our thoughts and prayers :hugs :hugs

Hey everyone, I have met with a very special friend in Dublin, Ireland ❤

Rob, thanks for the meet up! It was amazing and I'm really enjoying the evening with you and your beloved.

received_2478275229089606.jpeg
received_2613014075649155.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom