Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
Nice to offer, but since we generally don't allow any kinds of fundraisers (Sumi's sickness was one very rare / unique exception), we probably won't start one up. That said, I can contact his foster parents to see if they would be open to private / direct support somehow.
Contact them.

Some GREAT news / updates as of today:

"Hi Rob, all doing OK here thanks. Xavier is doing great, he's positively thriving. He's gotten taller now about 6ft He's healthy and honestly seems quite happy. He and my 2 sons are all home schooling as we have been in lockdown since Christmas, this is proving challenging for them all but I think it helps to have everyone in the same boat. He got some lovely gifts from his dad and cousins at Xmas and I'm in contact with his great aunt in SA. He is hopefully going to be made an Irish citizen and the plan is that he will remain with us until he is at least 18 and hopefully longer if that is his wish. I miss our little thread we had with the girls but please pass on this info to all the byc community, she was incredibly proud of her work and loved all of you dearly. As she would say "hugs"
🙂
"
Great news! 😁 Thanks for the update :)

Hi Everyone.

First off. Apologies for not posting this sooner. Yesterday. 21st April marks a year since Sumi has passed. For me personally, I still think of her now and then. I talked to her son briefly and send well wishes. I seriously can believe how time flies.

😥😥😥

This just came up on the 'new posts' side window. I was away from BYC for a while and had no idea that Sumi had passed away. This really makes me sad. I remember her as warm, friendly and knowledgeable, someone whose comments I always enjoyed reading and responding to. I am so glad her son is being looked after in Ireland and I am sending prayers out to him and to Sumi, up in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom