I saw this, and I was like *click* when I saw reptile! Don’t even get me started on reptiles. My parents hates them, but... we have 2 houses! And, he lets me keep them. I keep, and kill brown anoles, Cuban tree frogs, and most invasive animals.
View attachment 1959897 View attachment 1959898
View attachment 1959912
I do keep the tegus I catch, I have caught 2, and kept one. I gave the other one to a lady who already has one, that acts, and roams around her house like a dog. The other I gave her is a female adult golden tegu I trapped.... anyway... my tegu has a cage (if I remembered right) 6 ft by 8 ft.
View attachment 1959901 View attachment 1959902 View attachment 1959903
I have a black racer, Apollo Mamba is his two names (it keeps changing) which is now three feet.
View attachment 1959906
I catch, raise, and release green anoles, since they are native to Florida. Here is a male I just released:
View attachment 1959907
And, last, but not least, my two wild caught (invasive) red headed agamas. One is 2 inches (not sure on gender, first 3 pics) which I don’t have a name for, if y’all can help me with names. And, I have a female, who is a few inches long, named ivory (last picture)
View attachment 1959908 View attachment 1959909
View attachment 1959910
View attachment 1959911

That is one lucky tegu!! :love

I don't really care for snakes and geckos aren't my favorite either. Both live wild in VA so they don't interest me. I like animals I can't see in the wild in VA.

That makes sense!!! Totally understandable. Although maybe something like a leopard gecko or crested gecko or something would be cool? I know they’re pretty common pets but they’re not wild in VA I don’t think??

Maybe a tortoise or turtle or something??

Back
Top Bottom