Pics
View attachment 2684862
I looove beardies.
Did I tell you that I have to sell my snakes? My parents say I've got to.
Anyway, I guess it's their house and all that. I try and keep them happy when possible.
I'm considering replacing them with something else. Not too sure yet though. I really love my snakes!
View attachment 2684874
Awww I’m sorry!!! That stinks!!! Wonder why they’re saying that now when it seems like you’ve had them a while ? Given they’re so big? Are they too big now or ?

Aww that sucks sorry. Could you maybe keep them upstairs from now on or move?
Another reason why I'm selling them is that they aren't getting on well together. The male is often having a go at the female. Technically you shouldn't keep a male and female corn together but lots of people do with no issues at all.
It's a shame but It will be nice to experience keeping another species of reptile if I decide to. Gotta think positively.
You should DEFINITELY get a corn snake though. They're so so friendly if they're well handled.

Another reason why I'm selling them is that they aren't getting on well together. The male is often having a go at the female. Technically you shouldn't keep a male and female corn together but lots of people do with no issues at all.
It's a shame but It will be nice to experience keeping another species of reptile if I decide to. Gotta think positively.
You should DEFINITELY get a corn snake though. They're so so friendly if they're well handled.
Ah okay that makes sense!!! What species would you get? And yeah I really want one eventually!!!

Hmmm I might!
I'm going to the local reptile store tommorow to browse. They have all sorts of good stuff there. I could literally spend all day looking at the reptiles in there! I'm sure some people must think I'm crazy.

Might also put my snakes on for sale tommorow morning🥲
That’s not crazy!!! I’m the same way hahah

View attachment 2684862
I looove beardies.
Did I tell you that I have to sell my snakes? My parents say I've got to.
Anyway, I guess it's their house and all that. I try and keep them happy when possible.
I'm considering replacing them with something else. Not too sure yet though. I really love my snakes!
View attachment 2684874
Love the coloring on them!

Back
Top Bottom