Pics
Hmmm I might!
I'm going to the local reptile store tommorow to browse. They have all sorts of good stuff there. I could literally spend all day looking at the reptiles in there! I'm sure some people must think I'm crazy.

Might also put my snakes on for sale tommorow morning🥲
I have lizards... I highly recommend a Chinese water dragon or a beaded dragon. I used to have a ball python... I wouldn’t get that particular snake again. Geckos are nice too! There are too many options 😂

I have lizards... I highly recommend a Chinese water dragon or a beaded dragon. I used to have a ball python... I wouldn’t get that particular snake again. Geckos are nice too! There are too many options 😂
Ooh yes I love water dragons!
I used to keep a Leopard Gecko but they're not the most animating of creatures. Being semi nocturnal doesn't help either as they rarely come out their hide during the daylight hours.
I think I'm leaning towards a Beardie.

Ooh yes I love water dragons!
I used to keep a Leopard Gecko but they're not the most animating of creatures. Being semi nocturnal doesn't help either as they rarely come out their hide during the daylight hours.
I think I'm leaning towards a Beardie.
I have a leopard gecko. He’s 8 years old and a crank 😂

What Morph?
They are really friendly gentle reptiles actually.
Good on you for looking after him for so long
I don’t even know. He’s just a regular type you buy at the pet store. My oldest son got him 8 years ago for getting an a on a test. He stopped paying attention to it so I took him and he’s my buddy. He likes to bite me every time I put down his food. Like a love bite 😂

I have no clue anything about morphs of any animal. I don’t even know what my bearded dragon is. She’s orange under her chin and yellow in spots.

I don’t even know. He’s just a regular type you buy at the pet store. My oldest son got him 8 years ago for getting an a on a test. He stopped paying attention to it so I took him and he’s my buddy. He likes to bite me every time I put down his food. Like a love bite 😂

I have no clue anything about morphs of any animal. I don’t even know what my bearded dragon is. She’s orange under her chin and yellow in spots.
They sound adorable!

I am touched by Petco's concern :gig

Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 2.07.38 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom