Pics
These two are best friends. The lizard goes to the cat and scratches the tank, it's hilarious. He thinks the cat is so interesting.

His tank is a wreck because I am getting all new stuff for it this week.

View attachment 1961202

My beardie loves the chickens. When he's outside with us, he bolts for the chicken coop and crawls through the chicken wire. The chooks are terrified of him, it's hilarious!

My beardie loves the chickens. When he's outside with us, he bolts for the chicken coop and crawls through the chicken wire. The chooks are terrified of him, it's hilarious!
I don't bring Bob outside, I'm afraid I'll lose him. We live in the woods so if he got out, I doubt we would find him. I want to make him a secure outdoor cage for our deck that he can hang in during the summer.

I don't bring Bob outside, I'm afraid I'll lose him. We live in the woods so if he got out, I doubt we would find him. I want to make him a secure outdoor cage for our deck that he can hang in during the summer.

Sam loves being outside. But if you turn away for a minute, he's gone. he runs so quickly. We've lost him outside twice, we've forgotten he's out there for most of the day and of course he is so quiet so you can't just call out to him. The second time, we were out all day and it was raining. We were so worried because we thought he could be out in the rain and we'd never find him again! It turns out he was in our garage having a great time sleeping on our unicycle!!! I am now really careful outside with him and only let him out to run if I am constantly watching and within a metre of him. I can't handle losing him again.

Back
Top Bottom