Pics
I know one is a Pink Toe and she's chill as can be. We can easily change her water and have our hands near her, sometimes she will let you hold her. She's a nice size and her little toes are pink, her names Pixie.
The other one is bigger and I'm not sure which kind he is, I will have to ask my DH. This one is not friendly and is always ready to attack. Puts his little hands up the second you put your hands near his cage. Trying to change his water or anything like that pisses him off. He snags a cricket the second you drop it in there. He's a mean little bean!!
Forgot to say this but post pics if you have any

I would love to have a room like that! :eek: :th

Except I’d probably have a lot of birds too and fish. Well, idk about fish, changing the water is annoying lol

But they’re pretty :love

Maybe I need a fish room, a reptile room, and a bird room haha

And maybe a rodent/small animal room too cause I also want rats, mice, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, ferrets etc. :lau

And for birds, parakeets and/or English budgies, cockatiels, lineolated parakeets, possibly Bourkes, and possibly an Amazon or Quaker or Conure. I’d probably get a green cheek or sun if I got a conure. And I’d love an African Grey but they’re so much work but maybe one day lol

I’d actually love an aviary filled with parakeets and/or cockatiels. :love

And of course for reptiles you guys know but again, probably leopard gecko, bearded dragon, crested gecko, corn snake, maybe more. Maybe a turtle or two but probably not. Maybe a tortoise or hermit crabs.

And of course chickens, ducks, quail, maybe turkeys or geese. Already have chickens but I’d love more.

And I’d love goats and/or sheep and of course horses or minis at least.

And I’d love rabbits.

And another cat. We have one but she could use a friend or I could use a barn cat haha

And another dog. We put Gator down a year ago today and I still miss him. :hit

I want to have a dog in the house again.

But honestly, I would prefer to have multiple dogs. Preferably at least 3-5 or more. :lau :oops:

I have so many breeds I want to try too as well as loving mutts so I need to have a lot of dogs at once to try them all. :lau

But I probably won’t actually have all these animals at once. It’d be wayyyyy too much work. But I wish haha

Maybe one day. :lau

I hope to be able to eventually own them all though even if it’s not all at once haha

OH!! And I forgot the fish. I also need a goldfish and/or koi pond. I have 4 now and they need a pond. And I also have 2 bettas but I’ll likely end up with tons more if I had a whole room to dedicate to them. And I would love a tropical community tank. At least 29 gallons but bigger would be cool too. I definitely want platies and I’m not sure what other fish.

Buy the southwick zoo in MA :lau I'm looking at scorpions now. I'm going to try to convince the husband to bring me to get the tarantula tonight.

:lau nooo! Buying a zoo would be so expensive!! Besides, if I was going to buy a zoo around here, I’d buy the Franklin Park Zoo or Roger Williams Zoo. :lau

I’ve always wanted a big cat or several :lau

Do they have a fish pond there? Cause I need one. Which you probably know if you saw the post about the fish pond and me being Noah :lau

And oooohhh I hope you can get one today! Do you have a set up already??

I would love to have a room like that! :eek: :th

Except I’d probably have a lot of birds too and fish. Well, idk about fish, changing the water is annoying lol

But they’re pretty :love

Maybe I need a fish room, a reptile room, and a bird room haha

And maybe a rodent/small animal room too cause I also want rats, mice, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, ferrets etc. :lau

And for birds, parakeets and/or English budgies, cockatiels, lineolated parakeets, possibly Bourkes, and possibly an Amazon or Quaker or Conure. I’d probably get a green cheek or sun if I got a conure. And I’d love an African Grey but they’re so much work but maybe one day lol

I’d actually love an aviary filled with parakeets and/or cockatiels. :love

And of course for reptiles you guys know but again, probably leopard gecko, bearded dragon, crested gecko, corn snake, maybe more. Maybe a turtle or two but probably not. Maybe a tortoise or hermit crabs.

And of course chickens, ducks, quail, maybe turkeys or geese. Already have chickens but I’d love more.

And I’d love goats and/or sheep and of course horses or minis at least.

And I’d love rabbits.

And another cat. We have one but she could use a friend or I could use a barn cat haha

And another dog. We put Gator down a year ago today and I still miss him. :hit

I want to have a dog in the house again.

But honestly, I would prefer to have multiple dogs. Preferably at least 3-5 or more. :lau :oops:

I have so many breeds I want to try too as well as loving mutts so I need to have a lot of dogs at once to try them all. :lau

But I probably won’t actually have all these animals at once. It’d be wayyyyy too much work. But I wish haha

Maybe one day. :lau

I hope to be able to eventually own them all though even if it’s not all at once haha

Wow, you sound like me!

I do have the aviary though kinda. I have cockatiels, princess parrots, a budgie, a bourke's and three galahs I'm fostering. It gets very busy here.

Back
Top Bottom