So cute! Leopard geckos have the cutest face!
Yes they do! They always have a little silly looking grin on their cute little haeds! Here are some pictures from last night:

Him exploring(for food)
20210722_202307.jpg

Him comming out of his warm hide (for food) :D
20210722_201414.jpg

I haven't posted any updates on Peanut recently!

Peanut is growing nicely and is still very obsessed with food! I can't believe how much he's changed so fast!
He was finally old enough for me to confirm that he is a male! He's over 8 inches now and still growing! Here are some photos, sorry they're kind of blurry and colorless! View attachment 2770409
View attachment 2770412
Yes they do! They always have a little silly looking grin on their cute little haeds! Here are some pictures from last night:

Him exploring(for food)
View attachment 2770841

Him comming out of his warm hide (for food) :D
View attachment 2770843
He is so cute!!! OMG!!! I love him!!! :love

Thank you for the information! We just need a larger tank but having a terrible time finding one for a good deal.
Definitely have a lot to learn.
I find my tanks usually used on Craigslist or yard sales. I just got a huge tank for $50 from my dads neighbor. He had a bearded dragon, but he didn’t anymore.

Hi.
I'm a little late but I own 2 russian torts.
Sherlock (male) and Watson (female) are separated since sherlock was getting aggressive. They are around 3yrs old
View attachment 2768672
This was them last year. Sherlock at the front and watson at the back.
I want a tortoise so bad!!! I have a friend who has one and it just hangs out in his backyard.

Back
Top Bottom