Hi.
I'm a little late but I own 2 russian torts.
Sherlock (male) and Watson (female) are separated since sherlock was getting aggressive. They are around 3yrs old
View attachment 2768672
This was them last year. Sherlock at the front and watson at the back.
No such thing as late! It’s still an ongoing thread. 😊

Sherlock and Watson are adorable!!!

Hi.
I'm a little late but I own 2 russian torts.
Sherlock (male) and Watson (female) are separated since sherlock was getting aggressive. They are around 3yrs old
View attachment 2768672
This was them last year. Sherlock at the front and watson at the back.
Dawee they're adorable!!!!
Staaaahp... if you breed then, there will be too much cuteness to contain and I'm not sure I can handle it! Are you planning on selling :p

I took more pics of Peanut this morning when he thought he was getting food.
View attachment 2536992View attachment 2536996View attachment 2536999View attachment 2537007
I haven't posted any updates on Peanut recently!

Peanut is growing nicely and is still very obsessed with food! I can't believe how much he's changed so fast!
He was finally old enough for me to confirm that he is a male! He's over 8 inches now and still growing! Here are some photos, sorry they're kind of blurry and colorless!
20210704_214118.jpg

20210708_214354.jpg

I haven't posted any updates on Peanut recently!

Peanut is growing nicely and is still very obsessed with food! I can't believe how much he's changed so fast!
He was finally old enough for me to confirm that he is a male! He's over 8 inches now and still growing! Here are some photos, sorry they're kind of blurry and colorless! View attachment 2770409
View attachment 2770412
So cute! Leopard geckos have the cutest face!

Back
Top Bottom