I’ll have to look it up, I’ve never actually seen a turtle/tortoise in person so I don’t know much about them lol
I don’t know much either lol they can get to like 600+ pounds. Here’s the ones I saw at this reptile park in South Carolina hahah

AA9545A5-74B0-4A91-938C-0477E2D1F1A7.jpeg
2A43A42B-D0B1-4F68-95F1-ED8120759468.jpeg

Well this thread was calling my name! At one point in time I had two ball pythons, two corn snakes, a Kenyan sand boa, two bearded dragons a hedgehog and two cats. I really miss having snakes and other critters and am living vicariously through your posts.

This is an old photo (they're so small!), but my ex and I wanted to do a "family photo" for the holidays and well, the critters are family too! I hired photographer and we managed to get this done without editing anything. He was very surprised at how well they all cooperated.

Attachments

• 2013-06-08 copy.jpg
    2013-06-08 copy.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 5
Well this thread was calling my name! At one point in time I had two ball pythons, two corn snakes, a Kenyan sand boa, two bearded dragons a hedgehog and two cats. I really miss having snakes and other critters and am living vicariously through your posts.

This is an old photo (they're so small!), but my ex and I wanted to do a "family photo" for the holidays and well, the critters are family too! I hired photographer and we managed to get this done without editing anything. He was very surprised at how well they all cooperated.
That is awesome!!! :love

I’d suggest ball python, they’re nice.

They are lovely snakes, though they are not Australian natives so they're illegal to own here unfortunately (in Australia you can only own native reptiles and need a license to keep them).

I do have a snake now though. He/she is a baby centralian carpet python (also called a bredli). His/her name is Knot.

Back
Top Bottom