I have a question, me and my friend own a pet frog and bought it some more crickets today. We have cricket feeders and bought more crickets than are frog can eat in 3-4 days. If we buy Fluker's Orange Cube Complete Cricket Diet, does it contain enough water in it for the crickets or do we also need to buy water gels? Thx,
I always bought water gel and kept sliced potatoes in with mine.

I Googled it and it says it provides the water/hydration too so I don’t think additional water is necessary. Says it’s complete.
I have a question, me and my friend own a pet frog and bought it some more crickets today. We have cricket feeders and bought more crickets than are frog can eat in 3-4 days. If we buy Fluker's Orange Cube Complete Cricket Diet, does it contain enough water in it for the crickets or do we also need to buy water gels? Thx,

I Googled it and it says it provides the water/hydration too so I don’t think additional water is necessary. Says it’s complete.
I always bought water gel and kept sliced potatoes in with mine.
Thank you for this info @TheDawg and @Overo Mare . I found some water gels and will give the crickets potato slices.

I understand this is a reptile group but could I post images for my amphibians if I wanted too? In the future I would like reptiles but right now I have axolotls and share a tree frog with my friend. Thx,

Thank you for this info @TheDawg and @Overo Mare . I found some water gels and will give the crickets potato slices.

I understand this is a reptile group but could I post images for my amphibians if I wanted too? In the future I would like reptiles but right now I have axolotls and share a tree frog with my friend. Thx,
Yessss! I love axolotls lol you can post anything since I know a lot of people have both. If you had bugs you could even post those cause I know a lot of people have like tarantulas and stuff too and it all kind of falls into the same category. A lot of people that are into one are into all 3 hahah so yeah.

Here is one of my two axolotls, this image was taken months ago but I will post a newer one of both soon. It was only a few months old then, but is still under a year old and there for a baby (technically it might be a teen now but either way):

Wyldstyle3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom