Reptile Photos! **DUW**

Wow! Beautiful pics! You could see each scale and all the pretty colors on them..
love.gif
bow.gif

Thanks, everyone!

Dar, I never even thought about doing that! I updated the wording and just in case you didnt see, they are Corn Snakes. I used to have a Rat Snake as well but she escaped so now I just have 8 Corns.

Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate your comments.

Cetawin, Madison has some GORGEOUS corns. Me and her are Reptile Show buddies, she was with me when I purchased my two Crested Geckos.

LOL, Jamie. When I saw your post I knew you'd mention Piper. I miss that little snake, I sure wish she was here to take photos of.

Thanks, Cindi! I've been known to walk around with a snake in my pocket as well.
wink.png
I'm actually hoping to get a new breeding stock of mice in order to breed my own for food. I need to email that guy, thanks for reminding me, haha. Im not positive about shipping them, but if you want to PM me and we can figure something out, I'd be happy to send you one if I decide to breed them again.

LOL, Sarah. As long as you dont tell me you'd like to take a shovel or a hoe to my snakes, I'll let you survive.
lol.png

Awesome pics. I'm hoping to get my first snake-a rosy boa-in the next few months. I don't know where to go, tough.

Quote:
Oh no your snakes are purty and they are at your house. lol The only snake that needs a shovel is the poisonous ones that could venture into our yard. We have copperheads here. I did read that most people that get bit by copperheads are trying to kill them at the time. I think our dogs are active enough in the back yard so the copperheads don't enter. They've been in the next door neighbors back yard.

Beautiful animals, Jordan!

I'm definitely planning on buying a crested at the end of this month. I just have to save some money to buy my supplies (I actually don't need much) and for the gecko itself. Looking at your pictures makes me so excited! They are just too darned adorable.

As always, I love the snakes too. Someday I'll have my corn snake. Until then I'll have to be happy with sneaking a crested into my campus apartment! LOL

WOW WOW WOW JORDAN!
What awesome pictures! Feel free to come take pics at my house some time, haha!
I absolutely adore the very first picture, GREAT shot, and that second picture of Irwin is priceless, I totally giggled, what a cutie patootie! You're making me want to photograph my kids. Maybe I will. I think they're due to be fed tomorrow, so maybe I'll take pics while they're out then!!

And now I will leave you with a funny picture of Rogue, my female Western Hognose.
smile.png

11-7-09014-1.jpg

Quote:
LOL Being 12 and more responsible doesnt mean She wont try sneaking it out of the house.
I caught my 12 year old with her hands in the tank and a carry bag trying to snag the new Nelsons Milk Snake to bring to school today.
wouldnt have really minded but we are at 17 degrees with a wind chill of below zero.

Jordan I will try to get pics ofhim/ her later and post them here if you dont mind.

Last edited:
Alrighty, Im home!

Thank you all for your nice comments!

SarahBeth, I appreciate your comment. Fun fact real fast: Snakes are not poisonous, they're venomous.
wink.png
But I definitely understand wanting to keep your family safe. If I was in your situation, I would be inclined to move the snake, but if you are afraid of them, I dont believe you'll get going around grabbing venomous snakes.
lol.png

Thanks, Lauren! I hope you can get one, they're fun little critters. They jump though, beware.
lol.png

LOL, thanks, Madison! I love the tongue shot too, its adorable. Go take pics of yours, I always love seeing them. Rogue is freakin beautiful, btw.
wink.png

LOL, Gypsy! Of course you can post photos of him here, I wouldnt mind one bit and I'd love to see him.

Back
Top Bottom