Rescued a frizzle cochin with really bad feet! (PICS)

Good God you are an angel.

I bet she is lovin the attention (maybe not the grooming) and is in hog heaven. I look forward to more pictures and updates!

Thanks
big_smile.png
They sure are in chicken paradise right now lol, if the others caught wind of it they'd be protesting bigtime! LOL

No oozing but there are a few bubbles of bumblefoot on the tops of 2 of her toes but thats another project (baby steps) I am amazed I got that stuff off! It was like callouses(sp) but smelled like stinky feet
sickbyc.gif
She couldn't walk before because of all that crud, now she is walking but still favors the leg I worked on today. Amazing what a little tlc and scraping can do eh
big_smile.png

Holy cow!
ep.gif
Those poor birds! I feel guilty if I go out to the coops without any treats - even if I just brought some out an hour ago! Thanks for helping anilmals like that. People should get a
smack.gif
for treating animals that way.

Its a shame how people buy them when they are young and cute and then when they get old just dont take care of them i hate seeing that. Well atleast shes being taken care of now.

the more i read these types of posts........the more mad i get! I mean dang, the other owner didn't see that? URGH

Great job soaking the feet! Chickin is lucky to have you!!!

Back
Top Bottom