respitory or worm??

Did you go ahead and worm them with the Equimax?

If it's hot where you live, birds will sometimes honk exactly what you're hearing from your birds, even the loud one in the second video towards the end.
I'm curious, are those birds Dark Brahma's?

Did you go ahead and worm them with the Equimax?

If it's hot where you live, birds will sometimes honk exactly what you're hearing from your birds, even the loud one in the second video towards the end.
I'm curious, are those birds Dark Brahma's?
yes they are dark brahmas. love them! It's been pretty hot off and on but now it is in the 70s. eastern iowa. I wormed with safeguard. my heaviest one has been doing it all spring and summer. she now has stopped but my other two are doing it going on a couple weeks. I will worm with equimax because my smallest one is quite thin. thank you for the input!

You have beautiful looking Brahma's. We have two Light Brahma's. We love them although they are messy when it comes to cleaning the coop each morning.
They honk and make all kinds of noises when it's hot. I have an EE that's even worse.
A box fan or two in the pens and coops helps.

You have beautiful looking Brahma's. We have two Light Brahma's. We love them although they are messy when it comes to cleaning the coop each morning.
They honk and make all kinds of noises when it's hot. I have an EE that's even worse.
A box fan or two in the pens and coops helps.
ok thanks yes the downside is they get hot fast.. the long honks had me worried appreciate all the help

Back
Top Bottom