Reverse Java Pied & Pied Java

Quote:
plus lots of other colors too,

I do know a Lady that has train feathers, from white eyes, peach white eyes, charcoal, bronze, cameo, purple ,and etc. because I shipped them there. .even those had to go thru Quarantine station

We still can’t bring any birds to AU
he.gif
I even spoke to zoo to find if it is possible to do that through them, and guess, the answer -NO
somad.gif
At AU Forum some people say that they have IB black shoulders and on and on but no evidence of that (no photo)

Quote:
I just went to your website and seen that you are a UPA Member, also seen you have White peafowl now how can that be? someone over there said that Whites are rare and hard to raise because they're not like other peafowl.

I'm with DMFarm what is he doing with ALL the White Javas (White Spaldings) he's hatching?????? makes me wonder.

Quote:
I just went to your website and seen that you are a UPA Member, also seen you have White peafowl now how can that be? someone over there said that Whites are rare and hard to raise because they're not like other peafowl.

I'm with DMFarm what is he doing with ALL the White Javas (White Spaldings) he's hatching?????? makes me wonder.

Yes he will be getting white from the pieds.

Wonder can you import hatching eggs ?

Unfortunately we can’t import hatching eggs as well. I know so many AU breeders would like to do it but…. So import it is our first problem and second is competition which is not help to improve our stock.
sad.png

It's not just peafowl. Australia's "no in, no out" policy extends to virtually all (if not all) its birds. The rosebreasted cockatoos (called galahs there) and greater sulphur crested cockatoos are like pigeons, shot as pests by farmers, but here in the US they cost about $2k. Meanwhile, my DYH amazon Sammy (in my pic) would probably fetch five figures in Australia because all they have are what came in before the 1960's, and their descendants (plus the occasional dribble of individual pets that were allowed in once in a while).

Last edited:
Quote:
I volunteer to move to Australia with peacocks as personal pets in colors AU doesn't have >.>
lol.png

I think the limit is 2, sometimes 3, birds per person....and it's not for visitors, but those applying for something more long-term, like resident alien or citizenship. I remember reading what someone wrote about her ordeal in the opposite direction -- leaving Australia to move to the US and trying to bring her three birds. She had to show documentation that they were owned for at least a year, and a host of other paperwork. It wasn't easy, but it's possible. Good luck, if you try it.

smile.png

haha oh I was joking Aqua! I do have friends over there, so it wouldn't be bad to move, but I don't think I could leave the US behind where my family is. But if I ever do, I will be sure to bring new breeds with me!

Back
Top Bottom