Rhode island? Ocean state, anyone else out there?

Hey, fellow Rhode Islanders! This is not very relevant but does anyone know of a good place to get fertilized eggs that are not shipped? Just asking because I have had two unsuccessful hatches both from shipped eggs. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may want to hop over to the Connecticut thread-- Beth G has great reviews of her birds, and I think she does eggs as well. Also Jimmythechicken has some eggs, I think. I'm a Rhode Islander transplanted to CT.
smile.png

I hatch and sell chicks of many breed year round. currently have many to choose from!!! PM ME i am just over the RI line into CT

Anyone going to the Northeastern Poultry Conference? It's Jan 14th & 15th in Springfield, Mass. There will be a BYC table there, where BYCers can meet up and take a load off. Anyone willing to field questions at the table from the general masses for an hour or more is eligible for a 6 month GFM upgrade -PM Stoopid for details.

Hope to see you there! I'll be in my newly acquired blue (and man, is it blue!) BYC hoodie. -Martha

see you there martha, im showing my call ducks. ill PM stoopid because im sure i will have a spare hour or 2 to sit and answer questions about BYC ive been on here a long time. And never have been a gold feather member!

Hi, we reside in Rehoboth, Mass, borders Rhode Island.

My husband born on Federal Hill, family moved to Warwick when he was 10, he is now 68, dad still resides in Warwick and some what is left of the family.

Hi, we reside in Rehoboth, Mass, borders Rhode Island.

My husband born on Federal Hill, family moved to Warwick when he was 10, he is now 68, dad still resides in Warwick and some what is left of the family.

Back
Top Bottom