Rhode island? Ocean state, anyone else out there?

Thank you!
thumbsup.gif

Hey, I just joined and I'm from Providence, RI! I want to know...
Is it legal to keep chickens in providence? And if I can't find out here, where should I look?

Yes, it is legal to keep chickens in Providence! There is a limit of 6 chickens and no roosters. Hopefully Cluck! will be open soon and you can purchase some chicks from them.

Hey guys! I normally would post in the CT thread but I'm always traveling between providence and ct bc my bf lives here and I spend alot of time with him. So I just wanted to drop in and say hi! Is anyone going to little rhody?

If anyone in RI wants a handsome, 1 year old, Gold-Laced Wyandotte rooster let me know...I am looking to get rid of mine so I can get a couple more hens :p He's a good boy, looks after his ladies, lets them eat treats first, etc. Not real aggressive but not too docile either...he was a sexing error from MPC.

Hi all! I just joined the other day and found this post! We live in Richmond right by the Washington county fair grounds! We just got out first flock in march ( we got 12 at tractor supply and they totally screwed up the breeds and a bunch ended up being roosters!) I am learning so much from this forum! I love seeing all the fellow Rhode Islanders! Born and raised her.. Originally a Cranston girl!

Back
Top Bottom