Ribh's D'Coopage

The tricky one will be gorgeous when it's finished.

Do you ever make your own patterns?
I hope so. :( It could be a long drawn out process. I have 1/2 a dozen projects on the boil ~ which is how I like it, but I then tend to shelve the hard ones. However I can now see how the pattern is meant to go so I may do better. :fl

Making your own patterns requires much better math skills than I actually have ~ & lots of graph paper ~ so no. The man thinks I should try but I just see loads of frustration coming my way with that. :D

ALPIA UPDATE: Alpia's eye was completely clear this evening when I checked on the girls just before bedtime. I bribed her with a little cracked corn. :lol: She never hustles like the other girls do but she invariably finds a safe spot out of the chaos around me & lets me know she's there & can eat in peace. She seems a little quieter than usual but the temperature has dropped sharply today & the wind has swung round to the west. Everyone is feeling it. They were glad to get out into the run's sunny spots today. Tuna in the feed tonight as well. A few extra treats to help everyone over the cold.

And the vet rang this morning to check Alpia is still ok. Nice.
It's Ha'penny's turn to look moth eaten
e8990874-f883-44a7-8194-a2b3a55e30f4.jpg

Her wing feathers are showing like ribs. :(
e34c95d2-e512-4a6b-a144-3c1af4f285b0.jpg

ALPIA UPDATE: Alpia's eye was completely clear this evening when I checked on the girls just before bedtime. I bribed her with a little cracked corn. :lol: She never hustles like the other girls do but she invariably finds a safe spot out of the chaos around me & lets me know she's there & can eat in peace. She seems a little quieter than usual but the temperature has dropped sharply today & the wind has swung round to the west. Everyone is feeling it. They were glad to get out into the run's sunny spots today. Tuna in the feed tonight as well. A few extra treats to help everyone over the cold.

And the vet rang this morning to check Alpia is still ok. Nice.
It's Ha'penny's turn to look moth eaten
View attachment 2165875
Her wing feathers are showing like ribs. :(
View attachment 2165877

Awww poor Ha'penny :( I can't wait to see her with all her new feathers.

That's good news about Alpia! And it's very thoughtful of the vet to call and check on her!

Back
Top Bottom