Ribh's D'Coopage

Ha! šŸ˜ I try to remember where everyone's from so I don't trip myself up that way ~ & also because it is frustrating every time an American gives an Aussie or Kiwi advice on getting rid of their coons & weasels! :hešŸ¤£ I try to be very aware this is an international community & my reality is probably not any one else's.
No it HAS to be a raccoon! And donā€™t you know a mink could totally get into your coop!

Then there's the whole Australorp conundrum. US Australorps look like an ordinary black chicken to me :confused:
Their Aracaunas are rumpless too. :( And They don't have Frizzles as a breed. I gave up trying to explain to someone on here.:idunnoThe Brits do too ~ have Frizzles as an actual breed.:thumbsup I think the poultry standards are different for quite a few breeds too ~ which could be an issue if you wanted to discuss showing

Since today is a holiday, I think I can leave an hour earlier to visit Sue. I've been managing my drive based upon Nashville work traffic. During the normal work week, if I leave the house anywhere between 7-9 I get there the same time as if I left at 9. So I've been working from 7-9 to save my paid time off and taking the shorter drive.

Back
Top Bottom