Ribh's D'Coopage

Grammy60

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Jul 2, 2019
Smith County TN
Well, they're roosting of their own accord in the little coop.
Alpia wasn't @ all happy about it but in the end there was nothing else she could do.

Wrold, who initially fights harder, seems to accept the inevitable faster & was roosting & settled a good 20 minutes before Alpia finally conceded defeat. I have had to listen to the pair of them all afternoon pathetically bok~bokking for their lost nest. *sigh*
View attachment 2387686
They are such pretty birds 😍😍

Ribh

Enabler
Dec 18, 2018
Island, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Coop
Wow, that would be amazing to see 😍 your so lucky!
How are you doing? I always miss you 🙄
It's the time difference. I've generally shut down for the night when America comes on~line. :)

Our location means we have really clean air ~ zero pollution. It's good for things like rainbows, not so easy when we have to go into town. :)

Grammy60

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Jul 2, 2019
Smith County TN
It's the time difference. I've generally shut down for the night when America comes on~line. :)

Our location means we have really clean air ~ zero pollution. It's good for things like rainbows, not so easy when we have to go into town. :)
😂 that is true!!

We have too many trees blocking everything, our air is better out here in the country 🙂

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
Yep. I don't know any of them well enough to ask but I do think it's odd. And one only really needs a couple of eggs the same size for baking, so a mix shouldn't be a huge problem... :idunno

I love my willow pattern! :loveMy favourite Aunt had these when I was growing up & I finally have my own set! I love Blue & White china. I also like it's rather bizarre origins. The designers invented this whole star crossed lovers story & designed their china around that but for ages people thought the story was actually true... :lau oops.
We have a family heirloom set that was brought over from Germany when the family migrated to America. I believe it is the only thing that still survives from that time. They are not blue and white but rather a maroon color. My youngest just loves them and got her grandmother to say that she gets them in her will. They are going to skip right over my house and I'm glad because I know how much she will treasure them.

Top Bottom