Adelaide, South Australia
My Coop

MaryJanet

My chickens' vet is brilliant.
Premium Feather Member
Dec 24, 2018
Adelaide, South Australia
My Coop
I thought so. I am waiting to hear back. I need to know she immunises before I move forward with this one. Or I'd have to make arrangements for that to happen. If I don't hear I'll trying ringing but I'm really adverse to doing anything over the telephone. :(
I've had to deliberately reteach myself to speak on the phone. So weird...

I looove that you're looking into some new hens! Fingers and toes are crossed that you find exactly what you're looking for and exactly what the others need.

Ribh

Addict
Dec 18, 2018
Island, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Coop
He loves you too! Beautiful boy...💗
They arrived as mature kittens [about 5 months old] & unfortunately Marlow had bonded with his foster carer. She & he were both upset @ being parted. Marlow was quite traumatised. Being part Ragdoll they were quite slow to mature & Marlow about drove my whole house crazy. Any time I disappeared from his line of vision he collapsed on the floor & cried. I always had kids screaming for me as they carried this nutty cat to me. He is not much better even now but @ least he comes looking for me himself. :lol: Kirby is more self sufficient.

Ribh

Addict
Dec 18, 2018
Island, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Coop
I've had to deliberately reteach myself to speak on the phone. So weird...

I looove that you're looking into some new hens! Fingers and toes are crossed that you find exactly what you're looking for and exactly what the others need.
Thanks, MJ. The man is anxious to get more birds while I want to wait & make sure I've got the right fit for here even if I have to wait a while.

Top Bottom