Ribh's D'Coopage

My Caturday picture.
It's still Caturday somewhere in the universe, right?

View attachment 2428842
I, too, forgot to contribute my Caturday picture.
This is my boy, Tobias, affectionately known as Kitten Little,
who thinks he’s a boxer dog.
He is a mellow fellow who never tried to harm any chicks or ducklings.
Unfortunately, he has never tried to harm any mice either. 🤣
3BEAA91B-4796-45F2-81FF-124EE4F18C61.jpeg A0781F8F-FAB2-4E7A-B524-561BAC5858EF.jpeg 3C97EFD3-9710-4EE5-A8DC-04FA62CD75E7.jpeg

For some reason mid~afternoon is when all the girls decide foraging activities in the garden are in order. I don't really mind so long as they stay away from the veggies but I have been sick & decided to round everybody up early yesterday & put them back in the coop. I'm setting down tubs when I realise I'm 2 short. Beatha was hanging round the edges of the coop, reluctant to be confined so early but Alpia was nowhere to be seen. Alpia is one of the special ones. From the moment she arrived here I have been her safe harbour. I began calling her & back tracking to the front yard. She shot out from amongst the bromeliads & palm trees chirping happily & pleased enough to see me, trotting @ my feet back to the coop. She is not hard to handle but she gave me a terrible fright. She doesn't usually stray so far from the main flock.
When one of my birds is “missing”, I get a knot in my chest immediately and go into panic attack mode.
I am glad your girl turned up safe and sound.

Back
Top Bottom