Ribh's D'Coopage

I'm so sorry! :hugs :hugs You do such a great job taking care of your flock. Are you treating the littles for coccidiosis too? There are so many things that can go wrong and at this age it happens so fast. I hope everyone else flourishes!đź’ž
The babies are on medicated feed @ the moment. That should cover the cocci. I knew I might loose one of the babies. They are so vulnerable.

The babies are on medicated feed @ the moment. That should cover the cocci. I knew I might loose one of the babies. They are so vulnerable.
They really are! All we can do is provide a warm, safe environment for them, fresh water & food...which you have definitely done! Some things we just can't foresee & prevent!

Thanks, MJ. I think she's doing better. She ate last night & had a good pig this morning, drank & her poops are far more solid. I think I've got it but she's not one of the easier ones to medicate. No~one else seems off so..:fl.. We've just been so unusually damp this summer.
And how's Gloriana going?

They really are! All we can do is provide a warm, safe environment for them, fresh water & food...which you have definitely done! Some things we just can't foresee & prevent!
Yep. I know I did everything I could & did it right so it was just one of those things. There was no sign of sickness, pasty butt, lethargy ~ nothing @ all to indicate something was wrong.

Thanks, MJ. I think she's doing better. She ate last night & had a good pig this morning, drank & her poops are far more solid. I think I've got it but she's not one of the easier ones to medicate. No~one else seems off so..:fl.. We've just been so unusually damp this summer.
Those cocci love a bit of wet soil.

This is a Caturday miracle!!!

20210306_165733.jpg

Marigold despises Rex. She is actually allowing him to stay on the couch with me. She is definitely sleeping with one eye open, but it's amazing to see her so close to him.

Back
Top Bottom