Ribh's D'Coopage

Happy Caturday all.
View attachment 2621227

I'm coming to terms with the fact that Isabel won't be with us much longer at all. We may only have days left. We are likely going to have to make the decision in the next day or so. We have had over 17 wonderful years together.

I'm so sorry to hear this. If you need anything please let me know. 17 years is a wonderfully long life for a sweet kitty like her.❤

Happy Caturday all.
View attachment 2621227

I'm coming to terms with the fact that Isabel won't be with us much longer at all. We may only have days left. We are likely going to have to make the decision in the next day or so. We have had over 17 wonderful years together.
I'm so sorry Bob, that is never an easy decision to make! 😢 17 years together is amazing...she's such a beautiful girl...:hugs :hugs

I'm so sorry to hear this. If you need anything please let me know. 17 years is a wonderfully long life for a sweet kitty like her.❤
Thanks so much. She has disappeared this morning. If she doesn't come sit with me tonight I guess tomorrow will be it. I'm afraid she is letting us know it's time. It's bittersweet. I have know this day was coming but I needed her to tell me when she was ready. 😥

Happy Caturday all.
View attachment 2621227

No words Bob... I can’t imagine 😥

Happy Caturday
F64A1098-085C-4C15-95CD-BDF1F362C6E7.jpeg

We had several dramas today.
The 1st was Freya V Marlow.

Marlow only usually heads outside to toilet & being the good puss he is he gives the little chickens crowded round the front steps a wide berth. So much so he took the back road rather than run the gamut of Chicken Littles congregating round the front.

Not good enough for Freya!
She hustled after him down the squeezeway & gave him a sharp nip on the bum!
Now Marlow is fairly laissez-faire. Not much gets him up & going but stir him up & you'd better watch out! He turned on that cheeky chicken & there was nearly chicken lunch. Poor Marlow was minding his own business but hopefully Freya's learned her lesson. If she tries that on Kirby she's unlikely to be so lucky!​
View attachment 2621001
FREYA
&
MARLOW

View attachment 2621002
Oooooo I wanna smooch that face!!! 💋

Back
Top Bottom