Ribh's D'Coopage

When I let the girls out this morning Chavi hopped up on the brickwork beside me so I reached over to give her a scratch. She responded with what I can only describe as a *growly purr*. 🤣 Such an odd noise from my sweet little girl.
Her sisters have turned into screaming monsters again & are fighting over eggs.
View attachment 2918523
Chavi! Has she been taking lessons from Olivia?

Not that I know of but all my black girls are sweeties. Their white sisters are screaming monsters. I can hear the fracas in the shed from the house. It's been going all morning. 🤣
No point singing if you won't go loud! At least that's what our primary school music teacher said :lau

What are your thoughts on how they're settling in? Is there an improvement in Sif today?

No point singing if you won't go loud! At least that's what our primary school music teacher said :lau

What are your thoughts on how they're settling in? Is there an improvement in Sif today?
Oh, they're not singing. 🙄 I have broody bantams again & the squwarking, screaming, yelling, swearing going on in the nest box they both want is unbelievable!

Sif surprised me this morning. She managed to get her legs under her & was upright ~ even almost standing for a brief time while she ate. I'm hopeful ~ though I'd love to know what is wrong.

Wow! Your photos are next level today RC!
Thank you.
Part of my impending retirement is I have to return my phone to the company so I went out to buy a replacement for myself. I confess i made it a bit of a retirement gift for myself, and I have had a bit more time to play with the features in the camera.

Thank you.
Part of my impending retirement is I have to return my phone to the company so I went out to buy a replacement for myself. I confess i made it a bit of a retirement gift for myself, and I have had a bit more time to play with the features in the camera.
Ok, this is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see your photography take off!

It’s caturday?
C5F8F3FB-A07B-4516-98A7-47B4CADF7308.jpeg

Sit tight folks I've got some Caturday posting to make up for.

20210916_163830.jpg

These 2 were adopted together by my good friend Kellie. They are now named Harley and Davidson. They were about 8 weeks old here.
20211102_182752.jpg

Here's Harley now. She's 14 weeks old and still a tiny whisper of a cat.

20210918_133427.jpg

Here's Josh playing uncle Joshie with 3 of the 4 kittens.

20211019_155255.jpg

This is why Peaches stayed. ❤

20211117_201008.jpg

Scooby and Josh are the best bedtime snugglers.

20211122_200739.jpg

Josh sometimes takes it too far...🤣

20211130_134435.jpg

Now that it's cold Taz is often curled up on my bed.

20211201_182222.jpg

This is the closest Marigold and Peaches get. Peaches doesn't mind Marigold but Marigold feels otherwise...

Back
Top Bottom