Ribh's D'Coopage

We are back to intermittent rain showers with the occasional tropical storm to liven things up. The palms are shedding...This morning Oshina shot up onto the back patio screaming her head off just as a very large branch came down. I went to calm her down & check no~one had got caught underneath but they are a real nuisance.

I have had a couple of stressful days dealing with bureaucracy. My only text book for this term arrived ~ 6" thick & all in small print. :duc Minor stressing as I only get a week to figure out how everything works when I am not a super smart 20's something & starting to think I'm just a little bit insane. What was I thinking? :thOh & I am working my way through the integrity module that is a completion must before you can submit any course work...🙄 Do they not teach this in high school anymore? I can remember being lectured as far back as Primary School on not being allowed to copy straight from the book. :idunno All of which is why there isn't a lot of chickeny stuff happening here just now. I'd rather be chickening...
It will be worth it in the end. Try to tough through it. You got this. :hugs :hugs

Koffee Klatch Wednesday Wherever

20220119_212338.jpg

It will be worth it in the end. Try to tough through it. You got this. :hugs :hugs
Well, I've completed the integrity module. I did well on everything bar one section ~ & as it was the only section I actually took notes on I'm not sure what I haven't understood. There seems to be a disconnect in the actual wording & what they actually mean...:idunno

Why does it have to be taught at all. That alone is sad. 😕
Because kids don't get intellectual ownership. 🤣 Perhaps I remember being taught it because I thought if it was in a book that was available to anyone the ideas were fair game...😬 I was lucky in paraphrasing always came easily to me but others were in quite a bit of trouble. I would expect by university level it would be second nature not to nick someone else's ideas as your own though. The internet has created a huge grey area in these areas though ...:(

Part of my frustration is I keep losing things. 🙄 I expend so much energy trying to remember how I accessed things last time I'm exhausted before I start. And of course I'm usually lazy & just bookmark but UNE signs me out & then doesn't take me back where I was. I'm thinking I might have been better off on the Distance Programme rather than on~line. :confused: No doubt I'll get used to it all but just now it's a bit of a hair tearing process.
:hugs :hugs

Actions speak louder than words...;) And lets admit a lap chicken is not all it's cracked up to be. Feet covered in cecal poop on my shoulder is not an all time favourite of mine! :lau
Sometimes they just crap on you......:sick
20211025_172450.jpg

Of course I'd give anything to have one of them crap on me right now.

Well, I've completed the integrity module. I did well on everything bar one section ~ & as it was the only section I actually took notes on I'm not sure what I haven't understood. There seems to be a disconnect in the actual wording & what they actually mean...:idunno
I've been there. When I studied animal behavioral science online (chicken focus) it was very difficult at first but I did figure it out and reached a rhythm that worked. I did have issues a couple of times with questions like you did but I was studying at a school in the UK so it was not exactly the same language. At least that was my excuse. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom