Ribh's D'Coopage

How is Soda doing these days ?

She seems perfectly content!! Do you have her feet tied to the bottom or something?

She is certainly relaxed.
How is the wound from the cyst looking? Closing up nicely I hope?
Lol @bruceha2000 No, but the water was warm & I assume soothing on her rather sore bottom.

I think we will need a vet visit for antibiotics. I am not happy with what's going on.

Human health update.

The reason I took several days to reply to everyone's delightful comments on my teapot was that my Gall Bladder, which has been very well behaved up until now, decided it was sick of lock down and wanted to see the world.

It subsequently kicked up a great fuss but was successfully evicted and sent packing on Saturday.

The rest of my organs have heard rumours that the Gall Bladder is not getting a world tour but is, instead, being sent to a laboratory to be experimented upon. They are all, therefore, behaving in an exemplary fashion.

I am now home and enjoying my chooks and BYC without that trouble maker to disturb my evenings. 👍
Wow, ACM. Just now is an awful time to need hospitalisation! Glad everything worked out & you are feeling better. :hugs

Wednesday Wherever

We have had a lot of rain in the last week or so and the backyard is a quagmire.

I took my tea indoors using my new tea pot
. ❤️
View attachment 2965456
I love blue & white anything. I have just ordered 2 small lotus ginger jars to hold my sugar & coffee. This just delights my soul! 🥰

The thing about exiting a situation with nothing is you find yourself without some small but very necessary items. The local newsagent has quite a selection of chicken & barnyard themed kitchen items. I thought these measuring spoons were rather wonderful.
20220120_074945.jpg

The thing about exiting a situation with nothing is you find yourself without some small but very necessary items. The local newsagent has quite a selection of chicken & barnyard themed kitchen items. I thought these measuring spoons were rather wonderful.
View attachment 2966039
I love them!

View attachment 2966039
How lovely!

We are back to intermittent rain showers with the occasional tropical storm to liven things up. The palms are shedding...This morning Oshina shot up onto the back patio screaming her head off just as a very large branch came down. I went to calm her down & check no~one had got caught underneath but they are a real nuisance.

I have had a couple of stressful days dealing with bureaucracy. My only text book for this term arrived ~ 6" thick & all in small print. :duc Minor stressing as I only get a week to figure out how everything works when I am not a super smart 20's something & starting to think I'm just a little bit insane. What was I thinking? :thOh & I am working my way through the integrity module that is a completion must before you can submit any course work...🙄 Do they not teach this in high school anymore? I can remember being lectured as far back as Primary School on not being allowed to copy straight from the book. :idunno All of which is why there isn't a lot of chickeny stuff happening here just now. I'd rather be chickening...

We are back to intermittent rain showers with the occasional tropical storm to liven things up. The palms are shedding...This morning Oshina shot up onto the back patio screaming her head off just as a very large branch came down. I went to calm her down & check no~one had got caught underneath but they are a real nuisance.

I have had a couple of stressful days dealing with bureaucracy. My only text book for this term arrived ~ 6" thick & all in small print. :duc Minor stressing as I only get a week to figure out how everything works when I am not a super smart 20's something & starting to think I'm just a little bit insane. What was I thinking? :thOh & I am working my way through the integrity module that is a completion must before you can submit any course work...🙄 Do they not teach this in high school anymore? I can remember being lectured as far back as Primary School on not being allowed to copy straight from the book. :idunno All of which is why there isn't a lot of chickeny stuff happening here just now. I'd rather be chickening...
The internet changed everything wrt people copying others' words into their own papers.

Back
Top Bottom