Ribh's D'Coopage

Sorry folks. I will be MIA until @ least Friday. I have 4000 words to churn out on an extension because I stuffed up my numbers & got my written assignments back to front! 🙄 Wed., keep me in mind as I will be talking to my unit co-ordinator about doing a double & picking up more archaeology. Next year there is a whole lot of Neolithic stuff on offer ~ so my area of interest! 🤣 Feel free to chat amongst yourselves. I look forward to catching up properly once I have this nightmare out of the way. :frow

Sorry folks. I will be MIA until @ least Friday. I have 4000 words to churn out on an extension because I stuffed up my numbers & got my written assignments back to front! 🙄 Wed., keep me in mind as I will be talking to my unit co-ordinator about doing a double & picking up more archaeology. Next year there is a whole lot of Neolithic stuff on offer ~ so my area of interest! 🤣 Feel free to chat amongst yourselves. I look forward to catching up properly once I have this nightmare out of the way. :frow
We will be rooting for you!

May the words be with you.

All my banties have taken to roosting here...then wait expectently for me to carry them to bed. 🙄
20220531_170728.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom