Ribh's D'Coopage

Thanks Bob.

As to the holiday...it was good up to a point. Got to see some beautiful forests, a stunning cave, historical sites, museums and antique stores but hubby came down with Covid in the second week so we had to isolate for 7 days. He was pretty miserable but not too seriously affected (he has had his 3 vaccinations) and was well by the end of his quarantine.
Luckily I didn't catch it so our plans for coming home didn't need to change.

Here's the view from the backyard of one of the places we stayed.
View attachment 3184775
That is spectacular! 🥰

Koffee Klatch Wednesday Wherever

Just now, the littles are out of quarantine and into their new home, The Cluckle Hut.

View attachment 3184654View attachment 3184655View attachment 3184656View attachment 3184657

Glynda has been quite the explorer already. She was fascinated with my coffee cup, pecking it repeatedly and was the first one up on the roost!

Lady Featherington just had to join her.

Gucci is still favoring that left leg and I think that keeps her from roosting with them. I am still giving high dose B Vitamins. I am hoping that she will recover like @RoyalChick Bernadette.

I am also considering a dose or 2 of metacam considering that it might still be trauma related somehow. If I relieved the inflammation and pain it could get her moving more which would break the cycle. I still haven't made up my mind on that yet.
Between RC & your Legbars I'm becoming quite attracted to these girls. I may have to look round & see what's available... 😉😂

One of the things that has kept me off BYC has been a gift I have been making for my great niece who has just turned 1 year old. I also entered it into the crafting competition at the Hawkesbury Agricultural Show this year. It won first place as well as Best Exhibit in Felting. I am very chuffed.

It is a Toddler's Busy Book but in scroll format based on the rhyme "There was a Crooked Man"

View attachment 3184634View attachment 3184636View attachment 3184637View attachment 3184638View attachment 3184639View attachment 3184640View attachment 3184641View attachment 3184642View attachment 3184644

The sixpence isn't actually attached to the scroll. I just put it there for illustrative purposes.
The little crooked man comes out of the house and can be walked through the scenes.
That is wonderful! I'm sure the recipient will adore it! 🥰

Standing in your water is the best way to get a drink. 😆

I love watching them keep coming. It's like there is always one more that needs to catch up to everyone else! :gig
Me too Bob. I love how their bums waggle as they run. Olivia has this funny running hop & Shuri's whole body seems to wag. I think it's hysterical. 🤣

Wednesday Whatever
This time of year I go out around 4 to give the girls some layer and a small amount of scratch. Had an additional mouth today! View attachment 3184400
This little one ran right into the scrum of 23 hens and snagged a bit of scratch.
He's rather cute.

Back
Top Bottom