Ribh's D'Coopage

Thanks Bob.

As to the holiday...it was good up to a point. Got to see some beautiful forests, a stunning cave, historical sites, museums and antique stores but hubby came down with Covid in the second week so we had to isolate for 7 days. He was pretty miserable but not too seriously affected (he has had his 3 vaccinations) and was well by the end of his quarantine.
Luckily I didn't catch it so our plans for coming home didn't need to change.

Here's the view from the backyard of one of the places we stayed.
View attachment 3184775
I really want to do Tassie some time. Will probably have to do it in summer but the views are just stunning!

I really want to do Tassie some time. Will probably have to do it in summer but the views are just stunning!
Oh yes, it's freezing in the dead of winter but has it's own beauty then too.

I took tons of photos of trees and mushrooms and moss. It's a breathtaking area in both large views and small.

View from the "Air walk"
PXL_20220627_012527934.jpg

Lovely mushrooms.
PXL_20220627_014913590.jpg

Thanks Bob.

As to the holiday...it was good up to a point. Got to see some beautiful forests, a stunning cave, historical sites, museums and antique stores but hubby came down with Covid in the second week so we had to isolate for 7 days. He was pretty miserable but not too seriously affected (he has had his 3 vaccinations) and was well by the end of his quarantine.
Luckily I didn't catch it so our plans for coming home didn't need to change.

Here's the view from the backyard of one of the places we stayed.
View attachment 3184775
So sorry you both had to quarantine.

What a stunning location!

G'day Chook Friends. I'm back from holidays and finished the main project I was doing in time for the Hawkesbury show (I got first place and it wasn't even finished!)

I'd like to post photos and a video if anyone is interested in seeing it.

I may never catch up on the chicken news so if anyone would like to give a synopsis I'm all ears. 👂:)
Oooh how cool! Well if I’d gone to the Hawkesbury show this year I might have gotten to see your food!

Hi everyone!

Oh yes, it's freezing in the dead of winter but has it's own beauty then too.

I took tons of photos of trees and mushrooms and moss. It's a breathtaking area in both large views and small.

View from the "Air walk"

Lovely mushrooms.
View attachment 3185274
Very pretty! I haven’t been to Tazzie but I’d love to go, it’s very nice there.

Back
Top Bottom