Ribh's D'Coopage

IMG_3801.jpeg

The neighbour cat hiding in the chicken run again.

Are the chickens ok with it? From what you've said in the past, the neighbour cat is a predator, right?
No, this not the male cat who I caught chasing a chicken twice.

This black cat is a gentle molly and likes a pat on the back. She never chases the chickens. The owners keep her and her ‘roommate’ (a grey striped cat) are both on a continuous weight diet to stay slim and healthy . The owners ignore that their cats try to steal food elsewhere.

She ignores the chickens but loves to catch sparrows who come in the run through the net for scratch (strong netting for birds of pray) . The grey cat comes in the run too, she likes to eat the freely available chicken feed.

The chickens don’t like her being in the run and in general they keep 2 meters distance. But they don’t flee from her. If grey cat is in the run the chickens tend to stay outside. I always send these cats away. But they keep coming back.

The neighbours on the other side have 2 nice female cats too. They come in our garden every day. These grey striped cats are sisters and look a like. They have acces to cat food all day and no interest in the chicken feed. They do catch a mice and small birds sometimes but don’t go inside the coop/run.

No, this not the male cat who I caught chasing a chicken twice.

This black cat is a gentle molly and likes a pat on the back. She never chases the chickens. The owners keep her and her ‘roommate’ (a grey striped cat) are both on a continuous weight diet to stay slim and healthy . The owners ignore that their cats try to steal food elsewhere.

She ignores the chickens but loves to catch sparrows who come in the run through the net for scratch (strong netting for birds of pray) . The grey cat comes in the run too, she likes to eat the freely available chicken feed.

The chickens don’t like her being in the run and in general they keep 2 meters distance. But they don’t flee from her. If grey cat is in the run the chickens tend to stay outside. I always send these cats away. But they keep coming back.

The neighbours on the other side have 2 nice female cats too. They come in our garden every day. These grey striped cats are sisters and look a like. They have acces to cat food all day and no interest in the chicken feed. They do catch a mice and small birds sometimes but don’t go inside the coop/run.
It's a shame those cats are hungry.

Back
Top Bottom