Ribh's D'Coopage

@Ribh I'm finally feeling much better. Thank you so much for asking! Today I feel like myself again. The stress of the spinal tap and spinal headache put me into a flare. All my joints hurt and I swell up until I feel like my skin is going to pop. This morning I woke up and all the pain was gone and so was the swelling.

I can't wait until we know exactly what this is we're dealing with, then hopefully I can start a maintenance medication to prevent these flares.
I'm so pleased you are feeling better. :hugs

No, sure wasn't! Interesting name, though :) Thought at first you were talking about IM's fugly farm.

Ok then my brain is just going.:D It was a originally a blog about poor looking/abused horses and then they created a forum much like this one. This would have been about 2005 or so. The forum is gone now, but I still remember a few names.

Me and the shop dog had fun watching this guy catch a mouse this morning :D
IMG_20200115_092915.jpg

Me and the shop dog had fun watching this guy catch a mouse this morning :DView attachment 2003335
That. is. 😎 I love foxes ~ so long as they stay away from my chickens! :lol:

ETA: Assuming it is a fox. I guess it coulbe be a coyote ~ which I've never seen & know nothing about. :(

Back
Top Bottom