Ribh's D'Coopage

Yep exactly! Thank you Bob!

So far no discharge, just some sneezing and congestion. He is normal all except that sneezing. He's eating, drinking, and pooping fine. He's getting his chicken vitamins and scrambled eggs.
Sounds like it's under control. Good job.

What vitamins do you give a chook?

I purchased a premade solution from Tractor Supply.

5300.jpg

It seems to be helping. He was trying to crow this afternoon! He couldn't even stretch out to crow without hacking and sneezing yesterday, so I'm quite pleased.

I had Fat Bird round today. She decided she would just see how it felt sitting on a few eggs. I don't think she is getting ready to lay one but I could be wrong. She laid a few last year just to prove a point.
She was okay for a few minutes. I was sitting at the computer beside the nest box. I heard the crack as she did that getting settled wiggle. Two broken eggs.:(
I just feel for her. She doesn't mean to break them. She just does.:confused:
Luckily I was there and got her out before she got egg all over her belly.

I had Fat Bird round today. She decided she would just see how it felt sitting on a few eggs. I don't think she is getting ready to lay one but I could be wrong. She laid a few last year just to prove a point.
She was okay for a few minutes. I was sitting at the computer beside the nest box. I heard the crack as she did that getting settled wiggle. Two broken eggs.:(
I just feel for her. She doesn't mean to break them. She just does.:confused:
Luckily I was there and got her out before she got egg all over her belly.

I find Lucy sitting on one of Charlie's eggs every so often. She's four now and I really don't want her laying any more eggs, so I'm quite happy for her to have a little sit on Charlie's egg if she feels like it. She's nowhere near as heavy as Charlie so I don't think she'd break them.

Back
Top Bottom